Saturday, March 21, 2009

What a day!!!!!!!

My nephew, Cole, is visiting for the weekend. He is going to be nine in April and has always come to stay with me. He kinda got neglected during my pregnancy and since Lauren was born. We started to make up for that this weekend!
He signed up to take a class about sea turtles at the zoo this morning. I dropped him off and Lauren and I went to visit Brenda and Morgan. I had planned on just picking Cole up at the gate, but the building where his class was was in the middle of the zoo. So, we ended up spending a couple of hours at the zoo! It was awesome! We are so lucky to have the zoo in Omaha!


We had to stop at Kohl's to buy Cole a swimsuit b/c we were going to go swimming at the Y on the way home to relax, but it was closing in a half hour. We also had to stop by Target for a cruise down the toy aisle.


When we got home, we actually worked out in the garage for a little while. Cole entertained Lauren while I drug our old lawn mower out to the end of our driveway. It is broke, so we put a "free to a good home" sign on it. I was doing a little rearranging and cleaning in the garage and before I was done, someone was looking at the lawn mower. It was gone before bathtime!

Now Cole and I are enjoying popcorn, hot apple cider and Return of the Jedi! Tomorrow we are going to church and then meeting the rest of the Siebrecht's in Sioux City!











1 comment:

  1. OMG how cute!!! Sounds like a really fun day. Love the pics - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete