Wednesday, December 31, 2008

3 for 1 Trade

I don't know if its good business or not, but I have traded one girl for three boys. Lauren is hanging out today with Aunt Julie and Cole, Caleb and Cody are hangin' out with Aunt T! The three boys are super busy little men, but they don't require quite as much attention as the Little Miss. I think I made a fair trade:-)

Cole, Caleb and I are going to be heading to Spencer this afternoon to go see The Tales of Despereaux and do a little shopping at Wal-Mart. The Little Miss is out of wipes and almost out of dipes, so its time to go. It should be a fun afternoon. Cody is going to stay with his mom to help with Lauren. He thinks they need to take a bath!

We'll let you know what we think of the movie!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great day together! It was so wonderful to have you guys home over Christmas! She is going to miss the boys about as much as we are going to miss her! Thanks for sharing her!

    ReplyDelete