Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We have a CHOMPER!!!

Tonight when we took a break during Aquatots to warm up, my mommy discovered that I have a tooth that has come all of the way through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a chomper!!!! It makes me feel like such a big girl. What my mommy thinks is funny is how my runny nose and cough disappeared today. Its funny how those things can be affected by little things like teeth! Its crazy! I seem to be doing ok...I was a little crabby during swimming lessons, but the water was kinda cold, too. I slept all of the way home and let mommy get everything ready for tomorrow's adventures. Then she gave me some medicine to help me feel good and I chugged a bottle and went to sleep! I hope that I sleep all night because mommy has been getting up with me a lot and she is really tired.

I also need to ask everyone to pray for my grammpy...he is going to have surgery soon!
Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment