Friday, February 27, 2009

What a Week!

I feel horrible that I haven't posted for the week, but its been one of those fast and short weeks. Lauren and I were at Grammy and Grampy's from Friday until Tuesday helping Grampy heal from his surgery and making Grammy's life easier. Lauren had an upper respiratory infection and tonsilitis whilw we were there. When we got back, it was immediately back to the grind. Wednesday was Mike's birthday and our traditional pilgrimage to Denny's! Thursday was Survivor with my "Y" girls. Tonight we are taking a 1/2 hour bath and hoping going to bed peacefully so I can complete my assignments for class on Sunday (only three left!!!!!!!!) Before class on Sunday, however, my sister and some of her friends are coming down for Mardi Gras on the Western Iowa wine trail on Saturday! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment