Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sad Day



Oh what a sad day...we put Lauren's swing away. To say that she spent time in the swing would be putting it lightly. If it weren't for her swing, she probably wouldn't have taken a nap between a month and 5 months old. It was taking up a lot of room in our living/dining room. Our living room has been taken over by Punky's toys. She has two exersaucers (although one is now in our bedroom), her pink rocking chair, crawling tunnel and various little toys. Its amazing how a little thing like her can have so much stuff!
The fun part is that we finally got out her "Johnny Jumper", I don't know if that's the technical name for it, but that's what I think its called. She had a ball in it and spent about 20 minutes in it, which I think is pretty good for the first time. She is really developing her leg muscles and was showing us her "jumper" as Uncle Ryan would say.
Our little girl is really growing up!


2 comments:

  1. OMG you're so brave putting the swing away! I keep thinking it's going to be time for that soon but the max weight on our swings is 25 lbs and Cooper is 18 lbs so I'm not ready to budge yet LOL. He isn't a big fan of it anymore but it still is useful to strap him in there so I can run to the bathroom or take a quick shower when there's noone here to help. Besides, I have nowhere to store these two big swings and I'm not ready to give, donate or sell them because what if I change my mind on the one and done decision!? OMG look what you've done - you're making me panic LOL ahhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we ditched the swing and are using the jumper now too. she cracks herself up in it!

    ReplyDelete