Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Great Weekend

On Friday, I headed to my mom and dad's to meet Lauren who had been there since Wednesday! It was the start of a fantastic weekend! After catching up with Lauren and getting her tucked into bed, my sister and I headed out for supper and some drinks. We ended up rememberin (and reliving) some old times.

On Saturday, Mom, Lauren and I went to Storm Lake to deliver puppies, get groceries and went to the Villager for lunch. Then we had a farm afternoon! Linda, Joe and Lexi came to visit. We grilled pork chops for supper and then had a bonfire in the driveway - first S'mores of the summer!

After hanging out for a little bit Sunday morning, Lauren and I headed for home because she hadn't seen her daddy for a week because he was out of town! After Mike got caught up on his smooches (for both of us) we headed to Omaha for supper with Grandpa and Grandma Holm and Great-Grandma Holm to celebrate Grandpa Holm's birthday. Then just some chill time before Mike left for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment