Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

We had a great Mother's Day!!! I had breakfast in bed of my favorite cream cheese coffee cake made by a local baker/barista! All four grandparents and Great Grandma Holm joined at church because our church has a tradition called "Cradle Roll" where they recognize the small children that they are looking after. I really like our church and was excited to have all of my family visiting.

Then we came to our house and grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch. I am usually the grillmaster, but Mike stepped in, as I had lots to do inside. Lauren entertained Great Grandma by showing off her big girl eating skills - no more baby food here! We enjoyed a fantastic lunch.

Then Lauren got really grouchy and we realized that she hadn't pooed for a couple of days. We had to take some interventions and spend some time cuddling in the chair. Things "worked out" and we even got some picture time in. Lauren and I had some girl bonding as Mike went to supper with an old friend. But he brought me home Thai Chicken pizza!!!! YUMMY!

Graduation this weekend!
9 days of school left!
Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like you had a terrific mother's day. I did too. Your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete