Friday, May 29, 2009

Prayers for my friend

Many of you have heard me talk about my wonderful friend, Julie and all she has been through in the past 18 months or so. First of all, she survived being on bedrest for most of her pregnancy to bring her healthy little Cooper the Pooper to the world. Then, Cooper decided to make himself even more memorable and have Acid Reflux and Colic. This allowed Julie to survive for about 9 months getting sleep for 45 minutes at a time while still maintaining friendships around the country, a job and being an amazing wife to Bob.

This week she found out she has Breast Cancer. A friend of hers caused her to get a mammogram and they found some things. She is now in the process of finding out the best course of treatment and where to get started at. To me, where to start is easy - knowing that she has all the support, friendship and prayers that one person could ever need!

I would really appreciate you adding her to your prayers in which ever form that you do them!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Amy! I am so blessed to have you as a friend. Your prayers, support and kindness means the world to me (always has).

    ReplyDelete